- How this all works
- Course Info
- The flow of blood through the heart
- How does the heart give itself blood?
- Inotropy, Chronotropy, Dromotropy
- Understanding Preload
- Understanding Afterload
- Cardiac Action Potential
- Absolute and Relative Refractory Periods
- 1st Degree AV Blocks
- 3rd Degree Blocks
- Cardioversion gone wrong?
- Syncing Cardioversion
- Vagal Maneuvers
- The difference between a STEMI and NSTEMI
- Posterior Myocardial Infarctions
- Bradycardia in Inferior MIs
- Pulmonary Edema in Left Ventricular Failure
- Nitro in inferior Myocardial Infarctions
- How fast our compressions should be
- CPR on a conscious patient?
- Monophasic and Biphasic Defibrillations
- Defibrillating a PEA Arrest
- Identifying the cause of PEA
- Bicarbonate in Cardiac Arrest?
- Calcium in Cardiac Arrest
- Cardiac Emergencies Quiz