- How this works
- Course Information
- What is shock?
- Compensation of shock
- How blood vessels control fluid movement
- What is Cardiogenic Shock
- Pathophysiology of Cardiogenic Shock
- Management of Cardiogenic Shock
- Managing Wet and Cold Cardiogenic Shock
- What is Obstructive Shock?
- How Cardiac Tamponade Causes Shock
- Beck's Triad in Cardiac Tamponade
Septic (Distributive) Shock
- Why Sepsis is considered "Distributive Shock"
- Why we should use Ringers Lactate in Sepsis
- How chloride can cause acidosis
- What is Neurogenic Shock?
- How much blood can you lose?
- Why isotonic fluids are not the answer in hypovolemic shock
- Permissive Hypotension
Check your understanding
- Interactive Shock Scenarios
- Pathophysiology of Shock Quiz